|Capital:||Belgrade||Official languages:||Serbian||Time zone:||CET (UTC+1)|
|Area:||77 474 km²||Population:||7 041 599 people||Currency:||Serbian dinar (RSD)
EUR 1 = 123 RSD
|Drives on the:||right||Calling code:||+381||Seasons:||winter, spring, summer and autumn|
- The Serbian clock-making industry is even older than the world-famous Swiss one. The Serbs had their own clock 600 years before the Swiss did.
- Europe’s largest gorge, the Djerdap Gorge is situated in Serbia. The mighty Danube river flows through it.
- Belgrade had been fought over in 115 wars and razed to the ground 44 times
- The largest exporter of raspberries in the world. It contributes 30% of all raspberries to the international market.
- Novak Djokovic the professional tennis player who holds the number-one ATP ranking at the time of this writing is Serbian. He has won 12 Grand Slam singles titles to this day.
- Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, has been ranked the highest among party places in the world by Lonely Planet for 2012.
- Official Tourism website of Bulgaria: www.serbia.travel