Bulgaria is maybe on your travel bucket list for 2022 with it beautiful nature and hidden gems? You can check out our tours and contact us at email@example.com for customizing your private tour in Sofia and Bulgaria. We will inform you about any local regulation changes asap before your arrival via email or zoom meeting while creating your memorable travel experience in Bulgaria.
The government will not extend the state of the emergency epidemic situation in Bulgaria after March 31. This means that as of April 1, 2022, the following measures will be abolished:
– wearing a protective face mask in closed public places and public transport;
– observance of physical distance;
– restrictions on the number of persons who can visit indoor sites at the same time;
– restrictions on the implementation of face-to-face learning in higher education;
– ban on visits to hospitals and social services;
– the requirement for employers to allow in-person working, if possible, to not more than 50% of the staff.
There will be no different zones and conditions to enter the country. Everyone is welcome to visit Bulgaria and needs to show one of the following documents upon arrival:
• a valid EU digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate,
• a valid EU digital COVID-19 recovery certificate,
• a valid EU digital COVID certificate for conducted testing (a document showing a negative result from a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test conducted up to 72 hours before entry into the country or a negative result from a rapid antigen test conducted up to 48 hours before entry into the country from the date of sampling entered in the document),
• a similar or an equivalent document containing the same data as the EU digital COVID certificate (for vaccination/recovery/testing)
Plan wisely and travel safe in 2022. Thank you for your trust and interest in Bulgaria and our special interested tours.
Your travel advisor & tour guide in Bulgaria